What are ServiceTechzone Remote Technology Services?
ServiceTechzone provides customers with remote computer, software, network and peripheral application support. We will connect to your computer online using your high-speed internet connection or help over the phone. Our technical support team is available anytime, 24/7.
- Create an Account
- Select your Service
- Pay via credit card
- Upon successful completion of your payment, you will receive an email receipt for the service with a ticket number.
- The email will include a link directing you to a web page where you will be able to schedule your support session.
- At your chosen support session time, a technician will call you and begin the process of troubleshooting your problem.
- Both the process and the technology are safe and secure.
- Any per-session fees are nonrefundable once your support session begins. You must stay on-line during the complete support session.
Supported Products List
The list of supported products below is representative of the most commonly supported technology that is included in ServiceTechzone services. Each individual ServiceTechzone service offer includes support for a subset of this list, defined in the product description.
- Windows PCs (desktop or notebook)
- Macintosh desktops and notebooks
- Storage devices (e.g., external USB-connected DVD-RW hard drives, optical drives)
- Web cameras
- Common PC and Mac peripherals (Printers,Scanners, etc.)
- Consumer-grade USB- or Ethernet-connected print or media servers
|Consumer Electronics Devices
- Digital cameras
- MP3 players
- Consumer-grade home routers
- Consumer-grade wireless access points
- USB wireless data cards
- Ethernet NIC support
- Home Network Set-Up
- Wireless network security
- Windows and OS-X core software applications and utilities
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Word/Works
- Adobe® products
- Apple AirPort Express®
- File backup applications
- Popular office and consumer productivity applications and utilities
- Popular Internet Security Suites (e.g., Symantec, McAfee, etc.)
- Popular multimedia applications (e.g., Windows Media Player, iTunes)
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 *
- Mac OS® 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 *
* support for older OS versions may be limited
|Browsers (configure settings)
- Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.